Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yo!! Pics from Me~~

Hello ppl... I said that I will be posting pics right?

So here are some! These pics were taken last year during Daniel and Nic's birthday...


Cute Daniel hugging his kao fu's leg...hahaha...

Me and Daniel~ Turned away too fast... lol

Miss Tan Kate-lynn! now chubbier and fatter... ^^

awwww... one for the album!

*ponders*... 'When can I cut my cake?', Daniel...


*ponders again*... 'When can I open my pwezents'

The 2 birthday boys... Daniel & Nic...

Now for some current stuff... hhahahaha...
What have I been doing all this while?? Uni uni uni... boring right? Didn't go out... During my Easter break, nvr go for holiday... In fact it was more of a REPORT WRITING, ASSIGNMENTS, AND STUDY break... lol... THEN on the 2nd last day of my holidays, I went for a meet-the-fan session at Cineleisure Damansara... Nette tok should know abt this... heheh... Kenchanta~ ^^(or is it kenchana?? lol... forgotten... mianhae) The best way to end my holiday!

Anyways... Here's a pic of what I went to see... I shall not complain... Right Nettok?? hehe... I'm so good now... very 'kuai' no 'khuai'... lol...

(L-R: Oh Won-bin, Lee Hong-ki, Choi Min-hwan, Choi Min-hwan, Lee Jae-jin



Pics were stolen from Miss Yun Yi (Thx !!)... Hahaha.... My pics were not clear AT ALL !!
AND... My new hair... lol... even shorter... but I'm lovin it!!

~~Front view~~


~~Side view~~

Gtg... This week really hectic for me... Everyday sleep for less that 5 hours... *gasp*
MY BEAUTY SLEEP !!! Here's my schedule for this week...

Monday - Pass up Physiology worksheet (more like a whole report!)
Tuesday - FREE !!
Wednesday - SCI Presentation!!
Thursday - Pass up Biochem report .. Full report summore... *sighs*
Friday - Pass up Biochem assignment... *SIGHS~~~~*
Rushing like crazy for this week... Last 2 weeks were filled with quizes and reports... NON STOP! Next week, quiz and then the following have to hand up another biochem assignment... *sobs*

=)

TTFN~~

No comments: