Saturday, June 9, 2007

ViN - BananaZ Reunion

Wanted to email the bananas, but since I haven't been updating on this blog so I'll just make my broadcast here! HahaH!

Waaaw, I can't even remember the last time the 8 of us were together. Definitely before JacQ left for her shiny new life in Hamilton, but I can't recall was Mel with us then? Mel's kinda embroidered to her life in the LSE you see.. Heh.. So it's highly likely that it's been a good year since our last gathering!

But fear not little one! As our separation is soon coming to an end... temporarily. Heh. This July, I expect that we'll be all back in Malaysia, having and attending gatherings, parties and such (No FFK-ing arr!) And no, I haven't watched Pirates yet! Mmmmphhhh! Someone MUST watch that with me when I get home! *Looks for victim* Hope they're still in the cinemas though, if not I'll have to settle for faan-paan DVD. Boooo.....

I'm trying to plan an island/beach trip. Maybe at the East Coast. I'm looking at Lang Tengah. So bananas, please let me know your holidays schedule/timetable for July, if any. I really really really hope that our breaks, for once, coincide. If not, then bah, we'll just go swim and tan at our usual Tropicana!
xD

Aights I gotta go now. See y'all in a week or two!
Can't wait to get back to the 100-variety makan tables.. Mmmmm...... Buffet style... Maaam maaam!!

And yes, I almost forgot.. The blog banner....
I know I made part of it, the editting and resizing of the pictures and stuff.. But I didn't put it up and this is like a revised version of what I did. Oh well, to whoever who made it and hung it up, goodjob! S'nice..!

No comments: