Sunday, February 25, 2007

ViN - Introduction

Ahh.. My first post here. This blue shall be my signature colour on this blog since there are so many of us..! Eight. So yeah.. CNY was.. Boring lah. I don't think there's a Malaysians' Society/Club here. Maybe I'll join the Singaporean's one. Hahaha. Oh yeah. Happy CNY by the way. Gong Xi Fa Cai..!! Ang-Tok Na Lai.. Oh, whoops! I really meant Ang Pau actually.

Yes, I shall make an introduction/testimonial of all the authors of this blog. Wheehee!

nique - This is Nikki, also known as Nixster. She's the youngest, but I think she's one of the more matured ones in the group! The person I turn to when ordering from a Western menu.

~Jojo-HiME~ - And here's Jojo, also known as Mojojojo or just Jo. Have a question about Japanese animations? Congratulations! You've just found the 'walking anime encyclopedia'!

*mel* - Our female version of Richie Rich, also known as Mouse. She's the perfect partner in crime. Thinking of sneaking out of the house through your bedroom window with a rope, but you're scared of falling down and hurting yourself; So you throw your mattress out first and use it as security if the rope snaps? She's been there, done that!

IceChyi - Yours truly, the only male author of this blog, aka Vin. And since he's the only guy here, he wins both the awards for 'The Most Goodlooking Guy on TheBananaZ', and "the other one". What can I say? He's charming, tall, friendly, smart, neat, and VERY modest!

eutok - Nicknamed 'eu-not-nice' by our most orally-active blogger, Lyññ (See below). If you have been waiting for her at the promised venue for almost 2 hours, try looking behind that lamp-post; She's probably standing behind it.

JACQ. - Ahh.. My level cousin. Level meaning that we were in the same years in primary and secondary school, although in different schools. Has extremely good taste in music too! Lol. Yeah, we listen to the same type of music neways.

Lyññ - Nicknamed Ang-Tok by me, after she stalked (and dated?) a teenage Singaporean actor. Also the original Tok, she was blessed the name Mei-Tok by her father! Don't ask me what does 'Tok' mean, we're all still trying to find out!

-nette- - Lynette, it's pronounced 'lee'-'net', and not 'lee'-'net'-'teh' or 'lai'-'nert'.. She's a great kai-kai kaki who never fails to impress me with her Wang Li Hom obsession. GO HOMOMANIACS!

Hahahah! Well there you go, a short description about all of us, myself too. Not bad huh? Authors please don't feel offended if you think that what I said about you is too harsh. It's just a joke and you know that I mean no harm. Hehe. It's so late now. Gonna go to shleeep. Gooonight!

No comments: